Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter...

I hope you all had a fabulous Easter and Anzac Day Long Weekend!
I've had a great time. I've been wanting to do this printers tray from 7Gypsies for ages now for display in store and today I finally got to it. I bought these Papers from the Be Mine collection from Echo Park ages ago with intention to use them for the photos I took at my good friend Rachael's wedding which was in April 2010! So after a year I have finally got around to it and here is the finished result!


(The saying is "Love is like a butterfly, it settles upon you when you least expect it")
I love it and I've made a vow with myself after trying to organise my scraps that after I complete a project I will make as many cards as I can with the left overs before I start another project.

I made these 10 cards with the left overs from the Printers Tray and I am more than happy with the results.



Edges are inked with Black Soot Distress Ink and the ribbon is Vandross Organza in Black.


Love the bird cage! with the escapee on top! Cheeky in an elegant way!



These little heart mirrors are by Twiddlybits! I've had them for ages and not really known what to do with them so I'm so happy I found a use for them and I'm really happy with the result! I think I will have to buy some more.


I used Black Cordinations with a pink core - I just sanded the edges to get a pink border! How easy is that!


I couldn't possible have made 10 cards without using my favourite Monarch Butterfly Punch by Martha Stewart!



Love this saying by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous! Also used vintage linen thread that I got from a junk shop! I actually bought it for the wooden reel but the thread is beautiful! Bonus!


I have a ton of chipboard bits and these 2 bracketty type frames were perfect to add a little bit of interest!


This one is a tattered angels chipboard mistable frame - I spritzed it with Raven Glimmermist and then sanded the top layer back as the chipboard has an embossed image it came up beautifully.


Again with the cute mirror hearts - I also love this ribbon ruffling lately - So easy and so effective.


Love this Fleur de Leis! and the Tim Holtz Film Strip is perfect.

This is a beautiful range from Echo Park - Come in a pick some up from Pages 2 Scrap for your next crafting project!

Thanks for stopping by

Bec
XOXOX



1 comment:

  1. OMG Bec, that printers tray is to die for....so beautiful and go you with all those gorgeous cards to. They are all stunning...enjoy Creative Block x

    ReplyDelete