Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some more cards


This faux tile technique is fast becoming my favourite.
I've used Green Tara Flowers and Beaded Wire and a little metal butterfly for embellishments.


For this one I've used a Prima Flower (LOVE PRIMA) and some ribbons


Christmas is coming - I've started my Christmas cards
For this one i've used Darkroom Door Stamps from the Noel collection


 

This one is embossed using the cuttlebug and a docrafts embossing folder of a Christmas Tree.
I've traced the raised embossed image with a glue pen and added silver glitter.


There are heaps of Christmas Card Classes coming up at Pages 2 Scrap so why not come along
and give those close to you a handmade Christmas Card this Christmas.

Check out the class timetable at pages2scrap.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment