Friday, May 21, 2010

Alcohol Inks and Grunge Board

Hi Everyone, Well this week has been super busy but have of course found some time to craft. Who needs a tidy house.... Right? Here is a card I made while playing with Ranger alcohol inks and Grunge board. I am so into everything Tim Holtz right now. Hope you like it. I'll be adding more over the weekend so I hope you'll be back. I'll also be updating the class timetable for June and adding some sneak peeks. I'm holding 5 classes in June and they are going to be packed with ideas and hints and tips for adding something a little bit special to your layouts and cards. I really look forward to seeing you all at Pages 2 Scrap at Tuggerah.

2 comments:

  1. Me again ... you should add a link to facebook everytime you update your blog, so we know when to check back and take a look xo

    ReplyDelete