Saturday, May 8, 2010

Todays Class


As I mentioned in Äbout Me" I teach scrapbooking at my local store, Pages 2 Scrap. I love it there. Tracey is the owner and she is so Awesome. I'm so grateful to her for seeing in me a teacher of this craft that I love. Alex is the Assistant Manager and she is an extraordinary woman and crafter, check out her blog she does beautiful work. Georgina is fabulous she does classes to get people scrapping. I did her class myself and learned heaps. Jo is a talented scrapper also she does some gorgeous pages. Anyway, this is the class I did today. It's called Penny Royal Tree and I designed the page around the tree that I cut freehand, as you can see I love to distress and glimmerise everything. I LOVE GLIMMERMIST!!!!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome Bec, I'm very happy for you. You sound really passionate about it. I will be eagerly following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the Becerelli Blog. Love it Bec. Can't wait to see your updates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new background Bec, very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw your pic in the midst of the Glimmerist Workshop, looks like a whole lotta fun. Must have been an awesome day for you all.

    ReplyDelete