Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Big Change for Bec...

Hi Everyone, Long time no Blog!
My lame excuse is that I have recently been made redundant from my full time job which kind of sent me in a tailspin!
Don't get me wrong! It wasn't the worst thing in the world but somehow I fell into a Lazy Coma and have been doing not very much of anything productive since my last day which was now almost 3 weeks ago!

So, I have finally regained my motivation (slightly) and
I have a ton of classes lined up for April!

I am teaching 2 classes on Wednesday (which is technically today!), the first is at 10.30am for 2 hours and is a 3 quick layouts class using absolultey gorgeous and fun Echo Park Patterned Papers. This class is suitable for both beginners and seasoned scrapbookers. All you need to bring with you is your paper trimmer and some double sided tape! Oh! and of course a bundle of photos that you don't mind cropping! Also don't forget you can bring your USB drive and we can print your suitable photos right instore instantly - How awesome is that!


Here is a sneaky peak of the Samples I made!


If you would like to attend you can just turn up at 10.30am, but if you can please call Sue on 1300 664 228 after 9am to book your place.

If you like the look of this class but you are busy tomorrow,
I am teaching it again on Saturday the 16th of April at 2pm till 4pm.

Class fee including kit is $30


I am also teaching a Create with Cuttlebug Class tomorrow afternoon which is designed to show you what you can do with your cuttlebug machine. This class is also perfect for beginners but you will learn lots and have heaps of fun even if you have been using your Cuttlebug for years. You will go home with a sample booklet full of beautiful samples that you can either keep as a reference or use on your scrapbook layouts or cards.

This class starts at 1.30pm and finishes at 3.30pm

If you have your own Cuttlebug please bring it along with your
A plate
B plate x2
C plate if you have one

You can bring your own embossing folders and dies but they are not required.

Class fee including kit is $30

Please call Sue after 9am to book your place, bookings will be essential for this class as there are limited places available.

I hope to see you tomorrow but if not I hope to see you at another of my classes over the next few months.

Check out my Class Timetable on the sidebar and also mine and all the other fantastic teachers at Pages 2 Scrap.

Thanks for stopping by

Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment