Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It's Birthday Week !!!!!!!!!

This week I have 5 family birthdays... so I've been busy making cards and I wanted to share them with you.


This one I used my favorite flower on. I freehand cut out the circles this time.
I love this flourish stamp from Kaiser.


The papers on this one are from Pink Paisley.
The flower is make from paper towel that I have used to mop up excess glimmermist.
I've let it dry and used the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die to cut the flower shape.



This one is very similar to the one before only a simpler design.



This one is using the same Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die and I used a Prima Pebble for the flower centre.


This card is embossed using the swiss dots folder and I've used a page from an old book to give it an aged look.

I hope you liked these cards and thanks for stopping by.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Mum, Both my Dads, Nanna and Nerys LOVE YOU XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment