Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quite Nice Classes !!


Yesterday was such an awesome day
I attended two classes at Pages 2 Scrap.
The first one was taught by
We made the 2 following cards using a
really cool technique which basically creates
this really amazing old chipped tile effect.
I had the best time making these - It was messy -
right up my alley!!!!! :)

Jane was a fabulous teacher. I learn't heaps.




The Second Class was taught by

We created this page - Well the sample was similar but
I changed it a little bit to accommodate my title.

Sherry was great and so much fun.


I also sat and scrapped with them for a couple
of hours after at our Monthly Crop night -
They are such fun ladies and it
was such as great day.
I hope they will be back again soon to teach or just to hang out with us.


If you're reading this ladies - Thank you so much XOX
Bec

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww we had an awesome time with you too Bec xxx we will see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete