Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Caged!

Something off the page this time..........


I've been getting into some 3D scrapping lately.... Well it is all the rage with everything else so why not!

I found this little cage at the Reject Shop for $2 (Bargain)

I knew what I wanted to do with it when I bought it so I was at a scrap night after my operation and thought it would be a good project to do.... and it was! It was fun to make and because I already had the idea in my head it all came together really well.

I love this little bird I've just painted him silver and then used a top coat of Glimmer Glam.


This Butterful Punch is one of my all time favs from Martha Stewart - Go Martha!


The Flowers and the Trim are Green Tara and everything I've used to decorate this can be purchased from Pages 2 Scrap.
Have a great day XOX
Bec

1 comment:

  1. I love this Bec. It's absolutely gorgeous! And I can't believe it's from the Reject Shop! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete