Sunday, February 27, 2011

Distress and Grunge Layout

Happy Sunday everyone.
I had some internet issues this morning but we are up and running again so I thought I would show you all the layout that I taught yesterday afternoon to 9 enthusastic women. It was such a fun afternoon.



There are loads of techniques in this layout and it was such a fun class - I hope everyone enjoyed themselves.

Products used:

Bazzill Cardstock 12x12
Straw x 2, Pomegranate x 1
Distress Ink Pads
Aged Mahogany and Walnut Stain
Tim Holtz Alterations Dies
Tattered Florals, Elegant Flourishes
Tim Holtz Alterations Texture Fades (embossing folder):
Damask and Regal Flourishes Set - Regal Flourish
Double Sided Tape

Book Paper

All of these products can be purchased from Pages 2 Scrap Scrapbooking Store at Tuggerah

Thanks for stopping by

Bec




No comments:

Post a Comment