Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Copic Certification

Hey There... I haven't blogged about Copic Markers! I am Copic Certified, which means that I spent a day learning how to use the markers from Copic trainers. This is really exciting because it means that I can teach others how to use these awesome Markers! I completed the training in November and have played around a little bit and have taught a few basic classes but recently I have become trully addicted!
Colour Therapy is real people! Sitting and colouring in a picture is so relaxing and calming, next time you feel a little stressed grab your kids colouring in and if you feel better come and learn how to colour with the big kids..... Class details below.

I will blog some more examples of my Copic colouring soon.

Here is a little bear that I coloured and made into a card.


Copic 101

I will be teaching a beginners class at Pages 2 Scrap at Tuggerah

 Saturday the 5th of March from 2pm till 4pm


In this class you will learn the basics of blending these alcohol based markers and you will colour a teddy bear like this one.

For $30 you get 2 hours of colouring fun and 2 free markers of your choice.

It's heaps of fun and good therapy too!

Thanks for stopping by

Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment